From now through December 31, 2017, any donations made to MCRCC through the Monterey County Gives Campaign will be supplemented with additional matching funds! Please click here to make your donation go further through MC Gives! Thank you for your support this holiday season.
Help Your Community
We'd like to offer you the opportunity to support MCRCC through membership: you can join at $3, $5, or $10 dollars a month.
- $15 enables a crisis line call from someone in need to talk to MCRCC staff and advocates.
- $50 teaches a classroom of elementary school students the skills they need to stay safe.
- $100 supports MCRCC to train law enforcement on working with sexual assault survivors.
- $500 sponsors 5 days of gender stereotypes and media literacy presentations in a Monterey County high school reaching hundreds of students.
- $1,000 provides 3 months of counseling for one survivor OR 10 weeks of group therapy for 8 survivors with our licensed therapists.
- $5,000 supplies a change of clothing, journals, and snacks for 100 survivors after a forensic medical exam.
- $10,000 funds a My Life or My Strength sexual violence prevention club at a Monterey County high school for one full school year.
Any amount you give goes directly towards ending sexual assault and supporting survivors. Currently, California spends only $45,000 on approximately 35,000 new survivors each year. That is less than $1.50 per survivor.
MCRCC is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (EIN/tax ID number: 94-2389889). Your gifts are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.