- $15 enables a crisis line call from someone in need to talk to MCRCC staff and advocates.
- $50 teaches a classroom of elementary school students the skills they need to stay safe.
- $100 supports MCRCC to train law enforcement on working with sexual assault survivors.
- $500 sponsors 5 days of gender stereotypes and media literacy presentations in a Monterey County high school reaching hundreds of students.
- $1,000 provides 3 months of counseling for one survivor OR 10 weeks of group therapy for 8 survivors with our licensed therapists.
- $5,000 supplies a change of clothing, journals, and snacks for 100 survivors after a forensic medical exam.
- $10,000 funds a My Life or My Strength sexual violence prevention club at a Monterey County high school for one full school year.
Any amount you give goes directly towards ending sexual assault and supporting survivors. Currently, California spends only $45,000 on approximately 35,000 new survivors each year. That is less than $1.50 per survivor.
MCRCC is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (EIN/tax ID number: 94-2389889). Your gifts are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.